Now Registration is Compulsory for Manimahesh Yatra. We will also provide the Registration with All Yatra Package
Manimahesh Lake is situated at 27 Kms from Bharmour at the foot of Manimahesh Kailash. Lord Shiva is believed to reside on this snow-covered mountain. The lake and peak are considered sacred and a fair called as Manimahesh fair (Manimahesh Yatra) is held at the lake each and every year in the month of August and September. The Yatra held from Janamastmi to Radhastami each and every year. It is believed that on this occasion both Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati gets the bath in the Lake. For this holy moment lacks of peoples comes from the country and abroad to take holy bath in the Manimahesh Lake. Providing a rare occasion to see and study the customs and rituals of the local peoples. And the glorious view of Manimahesh Kailash touches the hearts of visitors in the morning and at the time of sun rising. Regarding Manimahesh Kailash it is said that no one has been able to climb to the peak. Local legends clarifying that people point out rock projections, human-like in appearance, and say that one is of a hermit, the other of a shepherd, frozen stiff during their futile effort to reach the top. Many holy places come in the way to Manimahesh, at the distance of 6 km from Hadsar, a Dhancho famous for water fall and after 5km from Dhancho Gourikund come. Gauri is another name of Parvati, the consort of Lord Shiva. A dip in this lake is considered sacred because it is believed that Parvati used to bath in this lake. About one kilometer ahead is the Shiva Kalotri spring-said to have its source in Lord Shiva's feet. After a short run reaches the Manimahesh Lake in this shallow circular lake gives it an enchanting appearance. A roofless temple, conspicuous with many iron trinkets, is seen on the opposite side. As per legends it is necessary to take bath in Brahmani’s pool before Manimahesh Lake. Anna Adventures & Tours always strive to provide comfortable Yatra experience during their pilgrimage camping tour and trekking journey to Lord Shiva.
SCHEDULE OF YATRA HAS GIVEN BELOW FOR 2014
Manimahesh Yatra - 2014 Will start from 17th August 2014
Manimahesh yatra 2014 will start on 17th August on the occasion of Krishna Janma-Asthami. Manimahesh yatra will end on 2nd September 2014 on the occasion of Radha Asthami.
Chota Snan (little holy dip) during Manimahesh Yatra 2014: Chota snan will start on 17th August 2014 on the holy occasion of Janam-astami.
(big holy bath) during Manimahesh Yatra 2014 : Bada Snan (big holy bath) will start on 2nd September 2014 on the holy occasion of Radh-astami.
MLTH -1 Manimahesh Yatra by Horse /Ponies (6D /5 N from Pathankot to Pathankot)
Day – 1 Reception at Pathankot and drive to Dalhousie (80 Kms by Taxi)
Day – 2 Dalhousie – Kalatop - Khajiyar – Bharmour(110 Kms by Taxi)
Day – 3 Bharmour – Bharmani Mata Temple – Bharmour (10 km taxi)
Day – 4 Bharmour – Hadsar – Manimahesh (14 Kms by Taxi & 14 Km by Horse)
Day – 5 Manimahesh Lake – Hadsar – Bharmour (14Km Trek & 14 Kms by Taxi)
Day – 6 Bharmour - Chamba – Pathankot (190 Kms by Taxi)
MLTH-2 Manimahesh Yatra by Horse /Ponies (5 D / 4 N -from Bharmour to Bharmour)
Day – 1 Reception at Bharmour
Day – 2 Bharmour – Bharmani Mata Temple – Bharmour (6Km Trek / taxi)
Day – 3 Bharmour – Hadsar – Manimahesh (14 Kms by Taxi & 6Km Trek)
Day – 4 Manimahesh Lake – Hadsar – Bharmour (14Km Trek & 14 Kms by Taxi)
Day – 5 Departure at Bharmour (After Breakfast)
MLTH -3 Manimahesh Yatra by Horse /Ponies (4 D / 3 N -from Bharmour to Bharmour)
Day – 1 Reception at Bharmour & Same day Bharmour – Bharmani Mata Temple – Bharmour (6Km Trek)
Day – 2 Bharmour – Hadsar – Manimahesh (14 Kms by Taxi & 6Km Trek)
Day – 3 Manimahesh Lake – Hadsar – Bharmour (14Km Trek & 14 Kms by Taxi)
Day – 4 Departure at Bharmour (After Breakfast)
Rates Validity: The above packages rates are valid for advance booking only.
Best Season:- You can get this package any time from 10th August to 4th September 2014 only.
Accommodation: Hotel, Home Stay, similar where ever available on double sharing bases and luxury tents and individual sleeping bags / Bedding for outdoor.
Food & Meal plan : Anna Adventures & Tours will provide pure vegetarian meal i.e. Tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner, refreshments, energetic in Hotel. No meal will be provide during Yatra from Bharmour – Manimahesh – Bharmour as there will be lots of Bhandaras and Langars.
After reception and before departure all the transportation will be provided by travel agency as per package itinerary. Where ever trek is mentioned means on feet other is by taxi. The facility of picking and dropping to nearest railway head / airport or nearest city is also available on extra charges.
ASSESORIES TO BRING FOR YATRA
Anna Adventures & Tours are Bharmour based travelling agency so we provide comfortable journey to trekker. Camping equipment will include water proof tents, sleeping bag, mattresses, rucksack etc. It is advised that the participant should bring along the following equipment only other than wearing cloths.
- Heavy wind chit Jacket and should be water proof.
- Trekking suit & Cap
- Goggle / Sun Glasses
- A pair of Warm shocks
- Trekking shoes.
- Torch, Umbrella / Light weight Raincoat
- Any Personal Item & personal medicines
Package Cost includes:-
- Accommodation in Hotels on double sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- All Meals (Himachali, Indian, and Continental) like Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner refreshments & energetic. No meal will be provide during Yatra from Bharmour – Manimahesh – Bharmour as there will be lots of Bhandaras and Langars.
- Assistance upon arrival at Bharmour.
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas of Himachal Pradesh.
- Trekking, Camping Fees.
- Transportation by Taxi (From Bharmour to Bharmour , Pathankot to Pathankot as package selected with horse/pony service from Hadsar to Manimahesh Lake only one side)
- English / Hindi Speaking Professional tour guide.
- Luxury water proof tents, sleeping bags/ Bedding, insulated mattresses, Rucksacks and camping equipments.
- Porters / Ponies to carry camping materials only. If ponies or porters are required to visitors for personal luggagewill be available on extra charges.
- All wildlife, trekking & camping fee.
- Driver allowance, toll charge, state govt. taxes
- Basic first aid kit carried by our tour guide.
- Separate Utility for Staff and camping equipment
Package cost not includes
- Air fare and any fare before reception & after departure.
- Horse /pony service from Manimahesh to Hadsar.
- Meal during Yatra from Bharmour – Manimahesh – Bharmour as there will be lots of Bhandaras and Langar.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, and Internet services, Phone Calls etc.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks, starters.
- Porter/ Ponies services for Travellers personal luggage.
Dont Miss, Book your Helicopter package to Lord Shiva -2014
Dont Miss to visit a sacred manimahesh Lake on the ocasion of Manimahesh Yatra -2014
Dont Miss to visit a sacred manimahesh Lake on the ocasion of Manimahesh Yatra by Trek
NOTE:- As Per the directions of Govt. of Himachal Pradesh, for the safety and security of all devotee registration is now compulsory for all devotee who are taking part in the Pilgrimage visit to Shri Manimahesh Kailash Yatra. The registration can be done at Kalsuine (15 km from Chamba enroute to Bharmour) or Hadsar (14 km from Bharmour enroute to manimahesh) and the passanger traveling by Helicopter should enroll at Bharmour. All pilgrims will recieve a registartion slip which should be submited at above said stations before and after the yatra. The Registration form can be download from the following websites or click the download link